All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Seveaks War Memorial on The Vine lists the 226 men who gave their lives for their King and country from 1914 to 1918. Local historian and genealogist, Matthew Ball, has researched the lives of each individual, bringing their stories to life to mark the anniversary of the start of war. Using census information, service records, local newspapers and family testimony, he shows how brothers, friends and cousins all joined up to fight in the 'war to end all wars'. Seveaks War Memorial: The Men Remembered shows how one town in Kent was affected by the conflict and pays tribute to those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
- Author BiographyMatthew Ball is a historian and genealogist and founder of The Great British Ancestry Company. He read history at the University of Leicester and worked in Government Relations before setting up his own genealogical research company. He is a trustee of the Howard League for Penal Reform and The Ruskin Society. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
- Author(s)Matthew Bell
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note50
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.