All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventies Spotting Days Around the Southern Region is a full-colour photographic album depicting the 1970s with coverage of both diesel and electric traction from that great period of change on our railways. The captions include items of news, culture, music and personalities from the era to bring back the memories of our youth. Locations within this volume include: Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Stewarts Lane, Exeter, Salisbury, Eastleigh, Borunemouth, Weymouth, Hither Green and many more.
- Author(s)Kevin Derrick
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleSeventies Spotting Days
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note120
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.