Save on Other
- AU $4.06Trending at AU $7.20
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $15.53
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.24
- AU $15.84Trending at AU $20.90
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Seventieth Annual Report of the Municipal Government of the City of Nashua, N. H: For the Financial Year 1922 The School situation remains the same as last year, and what recommendations I made last year, I renew this year. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Nashua New Hampshire
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication13/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.