All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic book is a complete but concise guide to the origins, meaning and psychological applications of the Tarot. Its aim is to demystify and to make Tarot symbolism an effective and accessible means of self-enlightenment. Volumes 1 and 2 have w been combined and completely updated into one volume.
- Author BiographyRachel Pollack is a highly experienced tarot reader and teacher. She is the author of several books on esoteric subjects.
- Author(s)Rachel Pollack
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/11/1997
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.