All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionA development of some of the principal applications of function theory in several complex variables to Banach algebras. The authors do t presuppose any kwledge of several complex variables on the part of the reader, and all relevant material is developed within the text. Furthermore, the book deals with problems of uniform approximation on compact subsets of the space of n complex variables. This third edition contains new material on maximum modulus algebras and subharmonicity, the hull of a smooth curve, integral kernels, perturbations of the Stone-Weierstrass Theorem, boundaries of analytic varieties, polymial hulls of sets over the circle, areas, and the topology of hulls. The authors have also included a new chapter commenting on history and recent developments, as well as an updated and expanded reading list.
- Author(s)H Alexander,John Wermer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/1997
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight583 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.