All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from lectures given by Raghavan Narasimhan at the University of Geneva and the University of Chicago, this book presents the part of the theory of several complex variables pertaining to unramified domains over C . Topics discussed are Hartogs' theory, domains in holomorphy, and automorphism of bounded domains.
- Author Biography<b>Raghavan Narasimhan</b> is professor of mathematics at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)R. Narasimhan
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication25/10/1971
- Series TitleLectures in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.