All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionSevere Infections Caused by Pseudomonas aerugisa emphasizes controversies worldwide in the diagsis, treatment, prevention and pathogenesis of pseudomonas aerugisa infections. By including both chapters written by European authors and chapters written by North American experts, the reader is ensured of receiving a broad spectrum of opinions on controversial topics. Special attention is paid to such topics as the diagsis of hospital-acquired pneumonia caused by p. aerugisa, scheduled antibiotic therapy for patients with cystic fibrosis, empiric therapy for febrile neurotropenic patients, combination vs. single agent antibiotic therapy for severely ill patients, and alternatives to conventional antibiotic therapies. This excellent overview of our current understanding of pseudomonas aerugisa pathogenesis will prove useful to clinicians and microbiologists around the globe.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives on Critical Care Infectious Diseases
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlan R. Hauser,Jordi Rello
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.