Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe main objective of this manuscript is to successfully predict severe slugging behaviour in a catenary riser. A review of the existing literature on severe slugging is presented in this manuscript. It also describes a new developed model of the offshore production rig, which is used as a basis to study dynamic interactions between the riser and downstream receiving facilities in the offshore production systems.
- Author(s)Saeid Mokhatab
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notecolour & b/w illus & tables
- Weight180 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.