All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis -holds-barred book includes a new chapter presenting a comprehensive, politically achievable, private-public solution to the health care dilemma-one that preserves the best of the present system, eliminates the worst current problems, and represents our nation's last best chance to contain costs without a government takeover of medicine.
- Author BiographyGeorge D. Lundberg, M.D., is Editor-in-Chief and Executive Vice President of Medscape. He was for seventeen years editor of JAMA, the journal of the American Medical Association. A resident of Chicago, New York City, and Los Gatos, California, he is on the faculties of Northwestern University and the School of Public Health at Harvard.James Stacey was until his retirement in 1999 the Director of Media and Information Services for the Washington Office of the AMA. He is the author of Inside the New Temple: The High Cost of Mistaking Medicine for Religion (1993). He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)George D. Lundberg,James Stacey
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.