All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeductive, sunbaked and hedonistic, the city of Sevilla embodies the romance of southern Spain. Admire the city's amazing architectural heritage, gaze upon the canvases of the Golden Age of Spanish painting or become entranced by the flamenco; Footprint Seville covers all the top attractions in this magnificent city, plus lesser-kwn sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and be tempted by tapas, as well as the low-down on the city's haunting Semana Santa and riotous Feria de Abril celebrations. * Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around. * Highlights map so you kw what t to miss. * Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax. * Detailed street maps for Sevilla and its key locations * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Seville without weighing you down.
- Author BiographyAndy Symington has extensive experience as a travel writer, having worked in various corners of the world. He settled in Spain, where he has now lived for several years.
- Author(s)Andy Symington
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Content Note4 maps
- Weight145 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $40.78
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.10
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.01
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.39
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.