All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the editors of Sew News - one of the world's most popular sewing magazines - come 24 simple and stylish projects. It helps you to decorate your living space with warmth and charm! From Sew News - the trusted sewing source - discover 24 inspiring projects that can be easily adapted to suit any decor. It helps to create everything from cozy pillows, place mats, and pot holders to clever curtains and lampshades.
- Author BiographySew News has been providing sewers with the all the latest tips, tricks, and project ideas since 1980.
- Author(s)That Patchwork Place
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight390 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.