All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart with a basic T-shirt; finish with a fun and fashionable garment that a little girl will love! This adorable collection of dresses and tops offers sewers more than 25 amazingly easy projects, all using sew-simple techniques and affordable, machine-washable fabrics. The designs - all for girls ages 2 to 8 - range from an empire-waist party dress with a tiered skirt to a drop-waist hoodie tunic with ruffle trim. There are also ideas for using remnants to embellish jeans and sew hats, purses and other accessories.
- Author BiographySweet Seams is a bestselling line of sewing and quilting patterns featuring pre-cut quilting fabrics. The company's design team is based in New York City.
- Author(s)Sweet Seams
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.