All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionClear diagrams and step-by-step explanations make it easy to sew many different patchwork rows. Fast and accurate the formula uses a 4 or 8 block and gives the structure for any size quilt. Clear diagrams and directions. Great resource book on patchwork. Color and block suggestions. Time and fabric efficient techniques.
- Author(s)Karin Hellaby
- PublisherQuilters Haven Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSuffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuilters Haven Publications
- Content Note20ill.d.
- Weight526 g
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosemary Muntus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.