All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHelp your little loved-ones discover hours of imaginative fun and activity with these delightful, easy-to-sew games. Drawing on her background as an occupational therapist, Farah Wolfe presents creative, handmade game that invite children to enjoy active play. A greener alternative to plastic, battery-operated gifts, these are simple, beautifully sewn games that children will love and remember. You can: choose from 11 versatile, gender neutral projects that are safe, washable, lightweight, and great for travel; find full instructions for each game, plus play options for different ages and even clever ways to package and store the games; and, engage toddlers, preschoolers, and school kids with captivating games that foster a wide range of physical, cognitive, and social skills.
- Author BiographyFarah Wolfe was taught to sew as a young child by her grandmother. An occupational therapist and mother of 2, she takes inspiration from nature and enjoys experimenting with different styles and techniques.
- Author(s)Farah Wolfe
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.