All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBags can be functional, stylish, colourful, or whimsical. This book shows you how to sew your own one-of-a-kind bags to satisfy all your needs and tastes. You can create personalised bags that range from sophisticated to indispensable. You can learn the basics of bag sewing techniques, and get tips for going green with upcycled found fabrics. This book demystifies the bells and whistles that go into designer bags so that you can craft your own with the same flair...but t the same price! Whether you want your bag plain and simple or detailed and complex, you'll find plenty of fun options, motifs and ideas to get you started.
- Author BiographyCholy Knight has been crafting for as long as she can remember, and has drawn, painted, sculpted and taped everything in sight. After going to college for English and Studio Art, she now enjoys trying to find numerous different ways to combine all of her passions of writing, fine art and craft art.
- Author(s)Choly Knight
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight699 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.