All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to try sewing but don't kw where to start? This book is full of brilliant beginner sewing projects that will be the envy of your friends. 'I Love Craft Sewing' features instructions for fantastic sewing projects from a needle case and yo-yo necklace to a flower cushion and a shoe bag. Each craft is explained with illustrated step-by-step instructions.The book also provides instructions for the different sewing stitches, sewing on a button and fastening off. The book is part of the I Love Craft series - fantastically fun project craft books for children aged 7+.
- Author BiographyRita Storey started in children's books as a graphic designer but now works in various different roles, including author. She has a wealth of experience in children's non-fiction. As well as designing books, Rita has written titles on dancing, sport, and other non-fiction subjects. She lives and works in Devon.
- Author(s)Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleI Love Craft
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight146 g
- Width201 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.