All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 25 delightful sewn projects made for parents to do with their children or tweens to try alone. Kids will love these varied designs, from a sweet kitten pillow to fun woodland hand puppets and a wendy house. It comes from the popular Jenny Doh, author of bestselling Craft-a-Doodle. It's always better when you sew together! The art of sewing should be shared, and these delightful child-centered projects are made for parents to do with their kids aged 6 to 12-or for tweens to try alone they've learned the basics. From simple Russian Dolls and a plush fox friend to a drawstring game board, pennants, pillows, patchwork throws, scarves, and stuffed animal sleeping bags, there's something fun for everyone.
- Author BiographyJenny Doh is the president and founder of crescendoh.com, an online creative community with traffic of over 733,000 views. A former Editor-in-Chief of Somerset magazine, she serves regularly as keynote speaker across the nation. For her leadership in publishing and the art and crafting community, Jenny was recognised by Folio as one of the magazine industry's top 40 leaders, influencers and innovators. Jenny is the author of several books, including Hand in Hand (9781454702405) and We Make Dolls! (9781454702498). She lives in Santa Ana, CA.
- Author(s)Jenny Doh
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.