All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes Dreams Come Together One Piece at a Time. Joy Miller wanted thing more than to be a wife and mother - especially w that her relationship with Matthew Slagel, the bishop's son, was deepening. But when a television crew rolls into Pinecraft, Florida, to film a new show about the Amish, tension threatens to rip apart their relationship...and the entire Amish community. Joy is initially hired to sew costumes for the show, but she soon finds herself becoming increasingly involved in the production - a fact that upsets Matthew and his father. Yet the more Joy befriends the Englischer production crew, the more she senses God working in their lives through her. Can she turn her back on this opportunity to share God's love? Will she and Matthew somehow be able to stitch together their dreams for the future? Experience love, heartbreak, and hope in this sweet story of two worlds uniting in unexpected ways.
- Author BiographyTricia Goyer is a busy mom of ten, grandmother of two, and wife to John. A USA Today bestselling author, Tricia has published over 60 books and has written more than 500 articles. She's well-known for her Big Sky and Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors Amish series. For more information visit Tricia at www.TriciaGoyer.com. Tricia, along with a group of friends, also runs www.NotQuiteAmishLiving.com, sharing ideas about simplifying life. Sherry Gore is the author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking and Me, Myself and Pie and is a weekly scribe for the Budget, a nationwide Amish newspaper. Sherry's culinary adventures have been seen on NBC Daytime, Today.com, and Mr. Food Test Kitchen. Sherry is a resident of Sarasota, Florida, the vacation paradise of the Plain People. She has three children and is a member of a Beachy Amish Mennonite church.
- Author(s)Sherry Gore,Tricia Goyer
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Pinecraft Pie Shop Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.