All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionSex Addiction as Affect Dysregulation examines sex addiction in line with the new definition of addiction as a primary, chronic brain disease. Treatment implications are explained and case histories demonstrate the validity of a holistic treatment approach.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Katehakis, MFT is Founder and Clinical Director of the Center for Healthy Sex in Los Angeles, Senior Fellow at The Meadows, faculty for the International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals, and the 2012 Carnes Award recipient. She is a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist/Supervisor and Certified Sex Therapist/Supervisor specializing in the treatment of sexual disorders. Ms. Katehakis is author of Sex Addiction As Affect Dysregulation: A Neurobiologically Informed Holistic Treatment, (2016). She is co-author of the 2015 AASECT award, and 2016 Clark Vincent award winning Mirror of Intimacy: Daily Reflections on Emotional and Erotic Intelligence (2014), contributing author to the 2013 Clark Vincent award winning Making Advances: A Comprehensive Guide for Treating Female Sex and Love Addicts, in M. Feree (Ed.), (2012), and author of Erotic Intelligence: Igniting Hot Healthy Sex After Recovery From Sex Addiction (2010).
- Author(s)Alexandra Katehakis
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNorton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.