Sex Drive Solution for Women: Dr Jen's Power Plan to Fire Up Your Libido by Virginia Hopkins, Jennifer Landa (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Jen does t only talk about weight management, renewed energy and sexual vitality for women over 40 -- she is a living, breathing example that all of that and more are possible. This book offers a wealth of information t only from an expert doctor, but a woman, a wife, a mother who has walked a mile in your shoes. The book offers women of all ages the chance to learn what is happening to their bodies, why sex is t over after 40 and how to reinvent their love lives in every stage of life. Using her expertise as an OB/GYN and w a pioneer in bioidentical hormone therapy, Dr Jen shares real life stories of patients who have re-ignited their sex-lives and experienced complete wellness transformations with renewed energy and zest for life! Applying The Sex Drive Solutions, women can stop dreaming and start living sexier and happier than they ever believed possible. Part doctor, part cheerleader, part coach, Dr Jen helps women to set and achieve realistic goals to: Get your sexy back and keep it!; Secrets to mid-life weight loss; The key ingredient for amazing sex at any age; Creative ways to revive a bored libido; A Libido Quiz to help you find the sex sinkers in your life; Answers to, What if it's him, t me?; The truth about hormones from a leading expert; The best remedies for rekindling desire (and which ones to avoid); Proven techniques to revive energy and kiss chronic fatigue good-bye.
- Author BiographyDr. Jennifer Landa is a fortysomething wife, mother, physician and speaker whose energetic, upbeat and straightforward style has made her a favorite of women seeking health solutions, from fatigue, PMS, and low sex drive, to baby blues, hot flashes and menopausal mood swings. After a decade working as a traditional Ob/Gyn, Dr. Landa realized she wanted more for her patients and herself. She spent two years becoming certified in Anti- Aging and Regenerative Medicine, with an emphasis on hormones and nutrition. She specializes in helping women restore their energy and their sex lives, and is the Chief Medical Officer of BodyLogicMD. Dr. Landa regularly speaks to physician and lay audiences on the subject of female sexuality and hormone balance. Practicing MD, author, blogger and triathelete, Dr. Landa also serves as volunteer faculty at UCF Medical College and performs volunteer gynecologic care at a local women s clinic. She earned her medical degree from Albany Medical College of Union University in Albany, NY in 1996, and completed her internship and residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in NYC, where she was distinguished as the Administrative Chief Resident in OB/GYN. Dr. Landa lives in Orlando, FL with her husband and two children. For more information about Dr. Landa, visit her website at www.drjenniferlanda.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer Landa,Virginia Hopkins
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date07/07/2015
- Weight257 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.