All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionMany people struggle to make wise and appropriate decisions about how to express their angry and violent feelings, whether to drink alcohol or use drugs, or how to fulfill their sexual desires. The Jewish tradition is replete with prudent and intelligent insights regarding these challenging realms of human behavior. Gleaned from many classic Jewish works, Rabbi Kohn' s Sex, Drugs and Violence in the Jewish Tradition presents Judaism's views on these relevant and controversial subjects in order to challenge readers to develop their own moral perspective and derive their own ethical guidance.
- Author BiographyRabbi Daniel Kohn is the senior community educator for Lehrhaus Judaica and the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco. He is the author of hundreds of articles for print media and web zines, the book Practical Pedagogy for the Jewish Classroom, and a contributor to the anthology Radical Spirit: Spiritual Writings from the Voices of Tomorrow. Rabbi Kohn lives in the San Francisco area with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Daniel B. Kohn
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication14/09/2004
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.