Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume argues that deviance is a central process in contemporary American religion. It explores ways in which definitions of deviance are negotiated between religious groups and the surrounding culture.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/08/1995
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion & the Social Order S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight577 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorMarion S. Goldman,Mary Jo Neitz
- Series Edited byDavid G. Bromley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.