All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSex is an online culture magazine based in New York, completely free and available for all to use. It acts as a real-time archive of some of the city's brightest new creative talents. Inspired by the independent magazine renaissance at the turn of the millennium, (Index, Butt, Made in USA) Sex sought to create its own culture with a digital-native, lo-fi aesthetic on a largely unregulated internet, giving voice to new ideas and attitudes towards both art and life alike. Collects the first ten issues of Sex in print for the first time.
- Author BiographyAsher Penn is a New York based artist and founder of Sex magazine. He has contributed to numerous magazines including Artforum, Interview, Bad Day, Art In America, The Heavy Mental, and Monster Children.
- Author(s)Asher Penn
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2016
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight1406 g
- Width212 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.