All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book, the student of Western Tantra may attain the kwledge and inner truth that has been hidden from us since conception. Within this new, expanded edition you will find a wealth of practical and passionate Tantric techniques utilising the Archetypal images of the Tarot. Nothing is held back. Every method is explicit and clearly described.
- Author BiographyChristopher S Hyatt, Ph.D., Adv. M.ED. was trained in psycho-physiology and clinical psychology. As a research scientist he has published numerous peer-reviewed articles in professional journals and was a Research Fellow at the University of Toronto and the University of Southern California. He fled the world of academia and state sponsored psychology to become an explorer of the human mind creating such devices as the Radical Undoing Series. He is now a world-famous author of a wide variety of books, CDs, and DVDs on post-modern psychology, sex, tantra, kundalini and mysticism...and an advocate of brain exploration. Lon Milo DuQuette lives in Costa Mesa, California. James Wasserman specialises in esoteric literature and currently works in book production and graphic design. He lives in New York City. Mark Stavish is the Director of Studies for the Institute for Hermetic Studies.
- Author(s)Christopher S. Hyatt,Lon Milo DuQuette
- PublisherNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight262 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.