All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionMudras have been used for thousands of years in Hinduism and Buddhism to channel the movement of energy in the body for physical enhancement and spiritual enrichment. These sacred gestures of the hands and body create a tangible link between body and mind, conscious and unconscious, and can be used to strengthen and invigorate specific organs or bodily systems. Exploring the mudras of sexual vitality, Serge Villecroix illustrates energy movement exercises for men and women to tone the genitals, increase libido, improve endurance, and enhance pleasure. He reveals mudras for men to reach orgasm without ejaculation and details shared exercises for couples to harmonize male and female energies. He explains how these exercises can treat sexual dysfunction, such as impotence, as well as overcome sexual problems caused by tobacco, psychotropic drugs, alcohol, and other substances. Providing a complete guide to the sex mudras, Villecroix shows how strengthening your sexual energies also improves cardiac and respiratory health and overall vitality.
- Author BiographySerge Villecroix is a practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine, smoking cessation coach, and former therapist. He lectures throughout France on the mudras, energy healing, and traditional Chinese medicine. The author of nine books in French, he lives in France.
- Author(s)Serge Villecroix
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight221 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.