All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are w millions of people crossing the 50-year mark - and they're redefining middle age and creating a new vision of what a fulfilling sex life means. SEX OVER 50 speaks to this legion of gracefully aging people who are looking for professional, practical advice on how to make the transition to deeper, richer, more sophisticated sexual relationships. This edition includes a new chapter on the dating scene for over-50's, as well as updated information on hormone replacement therapy and erectile dysfunction.
- Author(s)Joel D. Block
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.