All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionSince before the invention of photography, the female form has been used in art and various forms of entertainment because, after all, scantily clad women attract attention. <i>Sex Sells</i> takes a look at women in photos and on film. The book contains nudity, but is intended for adults and mature young people. From piquant hand-colored naughty pictures to biographies of photographers, strippers, pinup girls and movie stars, this lavishly illustrated work will enlighten, amuse and entertain you.
- Author BiographyRhetta Akamatsu is an author and journalist who lives in Marietta, GA with her husband and their cat, Puppy. A couple of kids and a scattering of grandkids live nearby. Rhetta's other books include T'ain't Nobody's Business If I Do, about women in blues, The Irish Slaves, a nonfiction book about Irish slaves, indentured servants, and contract labor in the US, the Carribean and West Indies, and several books on the paranormal, including Haunted Marietta, written for the History Press about Rhetta's hometown.
- Author(s)Rhetta C Akamatsu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.