All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionSex-Steroid Interactions with Growth Hormone presents the proceedings of an international symposium held from October 22-25 in Naples, Florida. The proceedings provide new insights and concepts gained by molecular, cellular and neuroendocrine research into mechanistic interactions of the reproductive and somatotrophic axes. Chapters include discussions of the impact of sex steroids on growth hormone secretion in both children and adults; sex steroids, growth hormone releasing factor, and somatostatin; how sex steroids modulate growth hormone action on target issues; and differential effects of growth hormone secretagogues in men and women. This volume is designed for physicians, scientists and other health professionals interested or trained in clinical and basic endocrilogy, growth or reproduction.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleSerono Symposia, USA
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrea Giustina,Johannes D. Veldhuis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.