All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionCynthia Heimel is the author of seven books and numerous columns and articles. She lives in Oakland, California, with her boyfriend, his son and too many dogs.
- Author BiographyCynthia Heimel is the author of seven books and numerous articles and columns in such publications as New York magazine and the New York Daily News. She lives in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Cynthia Heimel
- PublisherPrentice Hall (a Pearson Education company)
- Date of Publication01/06/1983
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrentice Hall & IBD
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.