All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionTrue love waits, but then what? Many Christian women pledged as teenagers to remain pure for marriage, but the rhetoric falls short as they enter adulthood and encounter more serious romantic relationships. Bombarded with images of Hollywood's version of romance, women facing real-world temptation may be wondering what they're missing and if the wait is really worth it. Marian Jordan Ellis has been there. She struggled with the same temptations, the same questions, the same challenges of being a single Christian adult in today's culture. Now she wants to share what she learned. Emphasising that women are cherished by God and their purity is worth fighting for, Marian offers advice on triumphing over the sexual pitfalls of dating and romance.
- Author BiographyMarian Jordan Ellis holds a master's degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and is the founder of Redeemed Girl Ministries. She is the author of Sex and the City Uncovered, Wilderness Skills for Women and The Girlfriend Guidebook. Marian has spoken at over fifty college campuses across the US through her Girls' Night Out event.
- Author(s)Marian Jordan Ellis
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.