All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRather than nuclear families built around mogamous couples, Ryan and Jeth argue that humans evolved in interdependent, promiscuous groups. Here they weave together compelling evidence to reframe our understanding of lust, mogamy, and family.
- Author(s)Cacilda Jetha,Christopher Ryan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.