All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSex for Groceries tells it like it is. From the first chapter, author Elizabeth Horsley bluntly discusses the problem of human satisfaction, quipping that Being poor and happy sucks, but so does being rich and empty. Throughout the rest of the book, she shares intimate details about her personal life, the way her career in the financial industry infused her with purpose, and the way she managed to blaze the trail she'd dreamt for herself as a child. Written with women in mind, there is person who won't benefit from the straightforward philosophy espoused by this first-time author. With chapters like Getting Real, Tear Up Your Bucket List, and Watch out for the Avalanche you won't want to stop reading until well past bedtime. Horsley combines principles of finance, philosophy, and honesty into an action-based formula for happiness. Whether you're unsure what there is to be happy about or just need reminding, Sex for Groceries doesn't disappoint.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Horsley
- PublisherLiving List Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLiving List Pty Ltd
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.