All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionSex in the City: Day & Night is Lisa Sussman's follow-up to her successful 2003 Sex in the City manual. A frank, witty and hilarious guide to sex in all the unexpected places and positions, Day & Night will enhance every couple's repertoire of sexual shenanigans. An expert in relationship and sex issues, Lisa Sussman provides a daily dose of passionate advice for lovers for every day of the year. From locations and moods to times of the day and seasons, the book will go beyond the bedroom - and boredom. The positions run the lusty gamut from making the mundane missionary more marvellous to the creative ('Honey, do we have a chandelier?'). There are step-by-step instructions, suggestions for how to increase orgasmic possibilities, as well as 'Watch Out!' points to avoid embarrassing pitfalls. For beginners and acrobatically challenged, there are accessible suggestions while the adept and adventurous can try their hand at moves that require a bit more expertise (as well as a couple of drinks beforehand to help limber up).
- Author BiographyWriter and columnist Lisa Sussman has contributed to women's consumer magazines in the USA and UK for over ten years and is the author of Carlton's Cosmo books.
- Author(s)Lisa Sussman
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.