All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.04Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe regulation of human sexuality in contemporary Catholicism, a topic that mopolizes public conversation about the Catholic Church, is also a central concern of Catholic theological discussions of religious ethics. Aline H. Kalbian traces the history of the connection between moral theology and sexual ethics as it applies to the concern for order in official teachings on marriage, reproduction, and sex. She explores order as it is reflected in the theology of marriage, the 20th-century challenge to that order in the debates on contraception and assisted reproduction, and the way attitudes about gender in Catholicism connect theological and moral order with ecclesiastical order. Aline H. Kalbian is Assistant Professor of Religion at Florida State University. She lives in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Author BiographyAline H. Kalbian is Assistant Professor of Religion at Florida State University. She lives in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Author(s)Aline H. Kalbian
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 bibliog., 1 index
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.