All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionFor teens too shy to talk to mom and dad about sex, this book offers good, sound advice on a highly personal level - filling in some of the blanks in their kwledge about sex and relationships. Designed to help teens aged 16-19 make their own decisions about sexuality, Making Sexual Decisions talks t only about the facts of sexual health but also provides them with some things to think about when it comes to the feelings and emotions that surround sex.
- Author BiographyL. Kris Gowen is research associate at Portland State University, Oregon. She holds a joint appointment between the Community Health Department and the Graduate School of Social Work. She is coauthor of Image and Identity: Becoming the Person You Are (Scarecrow Press 2005) with Molly McKenna.
- Author(s)L. Kris Gowen
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width180 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.