All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sexual Harassment, Joan Kennedy Taylor questions establishment assumptions that women are, by definition, passive victims who require government help. She t only summarizes present law and policies but illustrates various n-governmental methods of countering expressive behavior that is offensive but t truly harassing, including a new feminist approach to company training programs.
- Author BiographyJoan Kennedy Taylor is the national coordinator of the Association of Libertarian Feminists, a founding member and present vice president of Feminists for Free Expression and author of Reclaiming the Mainstream: Individualist Feminism Rediscovered.
- Author(s)Joan Kennedy Taylor
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width146 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.