All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIt is t always clear what actually constitutes sexual harassment or how it differs from other types of discrimination based on gender. Often, what is thought of as sexual harassment by one person might be considered simply rude or immature behavior by ather. While sexual harassment is a major issue in American workplaces and schools, there is bona fide consensus as to what sexual harassment really is. This book is designed to bring together material on an issue that is currently troubling most workplaces and schools in the United States: the problem of how to deal with a distressing increase in sexual harassment claims in all areas of American life. It does t attempt to answer all of the questions of how best to prevent sexual harassment while preserving the rights of the accused - book can provide such answers; rather, it is designed to provide readers with a variety of material to begin the journey of discovering these answers for themselves.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Paul I. Weizer received a Master's Degree in Public Administration and a Ph.D. in Political Science from Temple University. Dr. Weizer is the author of The Supreme Court and Sexual Harassment (2000) and has published several articles in peer review journals on this topic. Currently Assistant Professor at Fitchburg State College in Massachusetts, Dr. Weizer teaches courses in American Government and Public Law. Prior to appointment at Fitchburg State, Dr. Weizer taught at Temple University, Rowan University, and Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Paul I. Weizer
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleTeaching Texts in Law and Politics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.