All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoyable sex: It's t about technique or a perfect body or being hopelessly, passionately in love. It's about sexual intelligence. In his three decades of working with couples and individuals as a sex therapist and marriage counselor, Dr. Marty Klein has continuously seen that although most people say what they want from sex is pleasure and closeness, that's t what they focus on during sex. Instead, we're preoccupied with how we look, what our partner is thinking, how we're performing, and whether we're rmal. We do more thinking, worrying, and judging than experiencing. Sex like that can't thrill us, can't create intimacy, and can't, well, feel sexy. In Sexual Intelligence , Klein shows how to stop observing ourselves during sex, ending our obsession with sexual performance and sexual rmality. I don't help people 'function' better during sex, he says. I teach people how to relax and enjoy sex with the body they have, the partner they have, in the situation they have. Now that's something we all want: fulfilling, exciting sex at every stage of our lives. In Sexual Intelligence , Klein challenges our understanding of sex, love, intimacy, romance, and satisfaction. After all, sex isn't just an activity. Change the way you think about sex, and you can change your sex life-forever.
- Author BiographyMarty Klein, Ph.D., has been a licensed marriage and family therapist and certified sex therapist for thirty years. A former adjunct instructor at Stanford University Medical School, Marty is the award-winning author of seven books. Marty's humor, insights, and down-to-earth approach are regularly featured in the national media, such as the New York Times, The New Yorker, Nightline, NPR, and The Huffington Post.
- Author(s)Marty Klein
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight235 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.