All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionI call this book Sexual Intimacy, Beyond Pleasure, due to the fact that the joy's of sexual intimacy, it's experience, and the display of it, are indeed Beyond Pleasure I chose the word beyond, to act as a shorter version of more than because as I'm sure as you would agree, sexual intimacy should be more than pleasure. Explore this book, and see that it can be more than pleasure Join me in the exploration of that phemem and allow it to revamp, rejuvenat, rekindle, or spark, what used to be there, or what never was there behind the door of sexual intimacy, between you and the one you desire to be most sexually intimate with, the one you love! as you journey to the paradise of Sexual Intimacy, Beyond Pleasure You can have sex with anyone, but you can only truly make love to one person. The question one must ask themself, pleasure, or beyond pleasure?
- Author(s)Michael L. Womack
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.