All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe kwledge base on sexual offender treatment has become so extensive that following established paths is longer the only way to expand understanding and improve the assessment and treatment of clients. Written by established and recognised experts, Sexual Offender Treatment: Controversial Issues explores only the most current, vel and controversial issues in the field of sexual offender treatment This comprehensive text covers a wide range of issues, such as recidivism risk assessment, diagstic problems, preparatory programs, psychopathy and online sexuality. The contributors to this book are speculative and provocative, yet base their controversial approaches on evidentiary findings. With fresh and alternative perspectives offered in each chapter, this volume aims to generate discussions and challenge the reader to reconsider their position on the issues. This invative collection will appeal to all those working with sexual offenders in a range of capacities.
- Author BiographyBill Marshall is Director of Rockwood Psychological Services and Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry at Queens University, Canada. The author/editor of 12 books and over 200 papers, he is a Fellow of Royal Society of Canada. Yolanda Fernandez is Clinical Director of Rockwood Psychological Services and also the Sexual Offender Treatment Program at Bath Institution (Canadian federal penitentiary). She has over 20 publications including 3 books. Liam Marshall is an active researcher at Queens University. He has written book chapters and journal papers as well as conference presentations. Gerris A. Serran is employed at Rockwood Psychological Services and the Sexual Offender Treatment Programme at Bath Institution (Canadian Federal Penitentiary). She has published several book chapters and journal artcles.
- Author(s)Geris A. Serran,Liam Marshall,William L. Marshall,Yolanda Fernandez
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width168 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.