All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the Peruvian internal armed conflict as a case study, this book examines wartime rape and how it reproduces and reinforces existing hierarchies. Jelke Boesten argues that effective responses to sexual violence in wartime are conditional upon profound changes in legal frameworks and practices, institutions, and society at large.
- Author BiographyJelke Boesten is Senior Lecturer in Social Development and Human Security at University of Leeds, UK.
- Author(s)Jelke Boesten
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight315 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.