All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-needed work presents a clear, sensitive, and practical guide for clinicians who treat sexual problems among chronically ill men and women. Providing a comprehensive analysis of the difficulties faced by these individuals in their attempts to live full lives, the volume teaches clinicians basic skills needed to comfortably discuss sexuality with patients, assess sexual problems using both psychological and medical approaches, and create a systematic treatment plan. Authors Schover and Jensen's consistent emphasis on integrative assessment and t therapeutic techniques goes a long way toward rectifying the imbalance often created by a strictly medical or psychological techniques.
- Author BiographyLeslie R. Schover PhD, Dept. of Behavioral Sciences, UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston Texas.
- Author(s)Leslie R. Schover,Soren Buus Jensen
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/12/1988
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.