Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionHow can I protect myself? What are the risks of sleeping with someone new? What happens at a GU clinic? Finding a partner in life today is fraught with difficulties to start with, but when you consider all the sexual risks too, then the stakes are raised. This guide to sexually transmitted infections is one way forward to making the whole process easier. It clearly explains all the infections you can be at risk from, their symptoms and treatments and what you can do to prevent infection. Information is also provided on alcohol abuse and STIs, what happens at a GU clinic and what you need to remember when meeting someone new. Whether you want to protect yourself, or just want to kw more about the facts, this book will have all your questions answered.
- Author BiographyAuthor Nicolette Heaton-Harris is a married mother of four young children and resides in Hampshire, UK. Previously Pregnancy Editor for BellaOnline.com, the second largest website for women she is currently the author of health titles. She can be contacted through her website at www.freewebs.com/nikkihh
- Author(s)Nicolette Heaton-Harris
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight180 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.