All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the Seychelles with Marco Polo! This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. It gets you right to the heart of the destination, and provides you with all the latest information and lots of Insider Tips for the ultimate island adventure. - Includes a road atlas and an additional pull-out map - Clear, user-friendly layout - Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't miss out on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section - The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the islands and also suggest places to go for free, tips for things to do in very hot weather and good places to relax. Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experience these magical islands in the Indian Ocean, from the paradise beach of Anse Lazio to the Botanical Gardens in the capital Victoria. Find out what other attractions the islands have to offer apart from trekking in the mountains of Mahe and seeing the world's largest colony of giant turtles. Also discover where you can buy jewellery made with black pearls and, with a bit of luck, encounter gigantic but harmless whale sharks on guided dives. With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore the Seychelles along specific routes, and the Low Budget tips help you to save money. The author's Insider Tips encourage you to see and experience the islands in an individual and authentic way. Don't go on holiday without a Marco Polo guide!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight204 g
- Width109 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.