Sh*tty Mum: The Parenting Guide for the Rest of Us by Karen Moline, Alicia Ybarbo, Mary Ann Zoellner, Laurie Kilmartin (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionChildren. They want everything and they want it w. They don't care about killing your sex life or the way they add six inches to the length of your breasts, and they sure as hell don't give a sh*t that you only slept four hours last night. Any person, physical need or dream that takes you away from them for even five seconds is their natural enemy and must be crushed with loud, endless cries. This book is about how to survive babies, and what they grow into: children. It's about shortcuts and parenting with 40% effort. You'll learn how to igre, avoid, threaten and lie in easy-to-skim-while-locked-in-the-bathroom mini-chapters, plus valuable 'How to Fake it' tips to help you through those days when there isn't eugh sh*tty advice in the world. We get you. We get your little dictators. And we can help.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Zoellner, Alicia Ybarbo, Karen Moline and Laurie Kilmartin are four women from all over the mumiverse: two long-time producers for hit US show, The Today Show (both married mums), one best-selling author and journalist (a single adoptive mum), and finally, a professional comedian and comedy writer who was a finalist on Last Comic Standing (and a single mum to her biological son - she thinks). Over 152,000 mums follow them on Twitter (@TodaysMoms) each day and Babble.com included them in 'The 50 Best Twitter Mums' for the last two years running.
- Author(s)Alicia Ybarbo,Karen Moline,Laurie Kilmartin,Mary Ann Zoellner
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.