Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- SynopsisNow your gifts can reflect your warm, caring thoughts and reflect the beautiful and comforting style that is Shabby Chic. Rachel Ashwell shares the wonderful gift ideas she has collected throughout the years and shows you how to express your sentiments with a classic alluring style. She shows you how to pick the perfect gift for the perfect person or occasion and then how to wrap and decorate it with style. For example, instead of giving your fashion-obsessed best friend a sweater in a box, why not put it on an old antique dressmaker's dummy? Instead of giving an impersonal holiday card from Hallmark, why not create personalized cards that fit every occasion? The Shabby Chic Gift of Giving is a perfect book for the holiday season, and it will offer year round gift giving guidance for birthdays, Valentine's Day, Christmas or Hanukkah, Mother's Day, Father's Day and other special occasions.,Rachel Ashwell s newest book, The Shabby Chic Gift of Giving, shows how to apply the elegant, practical Shabby Chic style to the art of gift giving.With beautiful, full colour photographs in an innovative format, Ashwell shows readers how to pick the perfect gift, wrap and decorate it with style, and create the perfect setting in which to give it. Full of year round gift ideas with sentiment and beauty.",Suggests ways to use secondhand and found items to create personalized gifts, offering inspirational, theme-based, decorative, and presentation ideas.
- AuthorRachel Ashwell
- Number Of Pages208 pages
- Publication Date2001-10-30
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Year2001
- Copyright Date2001
- Weight23.6 Oz
- Height0.2 In.
- Width7.1 In.
- Length9.4 In.
- LC Classification NumberTX335.A82 2001
- Dewey Decimal640/.73
- Dewey Edition21
- Photographed byAmy Neunsinger
Most relevant reviews
- 899015279@delet...30 Jan, 2011by
Must have for Shabby Chic lovers!
If you love Shabby Chic style you will want this book for your collection. Lovely photos and lots of wonderful ideas for thoughtful gifts. Also lovely and unique ways to wrap and present your gifts. I am glad I added this book to my collection!
- thebearessentia...11 Jul, 2011by
Make your gift different from all the others.
Fun book with lots of ideas to use to give a gift with flair and imagination. Easy to use with lots of colorful pictures.
- scottrides10 Jan, 2012by
Good book. Was not hardcover.
Love the book. Purchased for gift ideas/wrapping and giving. Paperback and I wish it was hardcover. I thought it was hardcover.
- laura*ashley*ro...05 Oct, 2008by
If you love the shabby chic look you will love this
The original queen of shabby chic Rachel Ashwell does it again. All you need to know about gift giving, wether it be what to give, or how to wrap your gift in the ever popular shabby chic style. Every page has mouth watering pictures of pure shabby chic style for you to drool over. Pages and pages of inspirational ideas using alot of the things most people have kicking about the house but have never thought to use for gifts or wrappings. You will learn to have a keen eye and be able to pick things up cheaply and turn them into master pieces you hadn't thought of before. Well worth a look.