CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionJulienna Yellowhair is almost finished with college in Flagstaff, and wants to return to her hometown of Ganado to become a physical therapist. She has been able to get this far because of the humor found within her small circle of friends and weekend visits back home. It is the Fall of 1988, and her life has suddenly taken a turn because she met Noble Yazzie. He is a world-famous jewelry broker and has taken authentic Navajo jewelry and draped them on celebrities and the world's elite. He has charmed his way through the social circles and w has enchanted Julienna. She has been armed with her friends, family, humor, and personal values to get through college. But w she has met Noble, will she take them with her?
- Author BiographyMichael Woestehoff (Kiiyaa'aanii/Scandinavian/'Ashiihi/German) was born in Tuba City, Arizona, grew up in Ganado, Arizona, went to school in Ganado, Saint Michaels and Gallup, New Mexico. He has degrees from Northern Arizona University and Georgetown University. He is currently a communications specialist in Washington, DC working for Native-based organizations, companies, and associations.
- Author(s)Michael Woestehoff
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.