All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen her mother leaves the family home in Belfast for her lover, Louise McGuigan is left feeling betrayed. It is up to Louise to look after her brother and sister while her father loses himself to alcohol. Returning to work at the local linen factory, she has to endure the cruel gossip about her so-called righteous mother and when Cor O'Rourke, the man of her dreams, continues to drag his heels about their future together, Louise doesn't kw how much more she can take. Louise's luck appears to change when she finds alternative employment in a local bookshop, but her family troubles still weigh heavy on her mind. And when she seeks solace in the arms of a man who isn't Cor, things become even more complicated. Can Louise find happiness with the right man or will she be tied to her troubled family for ever? Set in Belfast in the 1920s, Shades of Deceit is a gripping story of heartbreak, loyalty and hope from much-loved bestselling author Mary Larkin.
- Author BiographyMary Larkin was born in Belfast and, after forty happy years there, now lives in the north-east of England. She is married with three sons.
- Author(s)Mary Larkin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight254 g
- Width108 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.