All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIf purple is your passion, you ll love these beautiful afghans! 2 designs use various shades of purple worsted-weight yarn. Summer Lilacs uses dimensional stitches to create a beautiful texture and measures 57 W x 79 L. Shaded Stripes Reversible Throw pattern creates a blended striping effect and measures 47 W x 64 L.
- Author BiographyAnnie s is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. Annie s books are sold through independent retailers and major chain stores worldwide. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication13/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight363 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.