Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionShadi Ghadirian is a prominent Iranian photographer whose work examines the lives of women in Iranian society. She uses parody, humor, and her great technical skill to explore the paradoxes of women s lives in Iran, where she continues to live and work. Her work also displays how photography can take on an important role in society while maintaining a high aesthetic quality. This exhibition catalogue, published on the occasion of the exhibition held at the Bibliotheque municipale de Lyon in cooperation with the Silk Road Gallery in Teheran, revolves around the theme of art and resistance. This is the first retrospective mograph to bring together her works and different series from over fifteen years of her career.
- Author BiographySylvie Aznavourian is in charge of the photographic collections at the Bibliotheque municipale de Lyon.
- PublisherSomogy Editions d'Art
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintSomogy Editions d'Art
- Content Note80 col & b/w photos
- Width246 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.